- Login to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click the Posts link in the navigation menu.
- Click the Add New button on the Posts page.
- Enter a title in the available field. This will display on the top of your Post.
- Enter your page content in the available field. You can use the Editor to format your text.
If you need to add HTML code, we have separate guide on Adding HTML to a WordPress Page/Post
- Once you have entered your information in the Post, click the Publish button. (You can also click Save Draft to save your work without publishing the Post publicly)
You are finished when you see a Post published message.
You may also watch How to Create Posts in WordPress here: